Monday, June 28, 2010

Update Explosion.

So much has happened in the last week. I really don't want to write it all out now so maybe I'll grant each subject 3 sentences. That's still a paragraph right?

So on Sunday of last week Grandpa and Grandma Lorain came up to WI to visit us. They stayed until Thursday morning, and we had a full week of fun stuff to do. I was kind of sad they had to leave.

While they were here we went to the EAA air museum. They had a special deal where students could go up in a two seater plane with a pilot. Me an Dwight both went up with this cool pilot who let us steer a little.

My neighbor's sister owns the house next to my neighbor. She has hired me to mow the lawn and keep it up. I have another possible lawn job too.

For fathers day my dad got a basketball hoop. It's taken him a week but he finally got it and set it up. Lots of fun.

Pops came to visit on Saturday and left yesterday. He helped fix the front porch. We thought it was a good idea to wake him up in the night with a pillow fight.


Well there it is my for FB statuses worth of a post. Maybe more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment