Friday, February 12, 2010

Hello World!

I got a blog. Will I keep up with it? probably not. But nevertheless I am trying. Today I'll just keep this post simple and to the point. I don't expect this to be perfect, but I couldn't help but join seeing all the fun other family members were having. Is there any good reason for you (Friend/Family member) to read this blog? Probably not. But I am sure going to try to figure out why you should. Maybe I could offer a little tip of the day to enrich your interwebbing experience. Or offer a little witty phrase. But I'm blogging and maybe that will help me get on with my school work projects and life.


Todays little technological tip of the day: The Google Account


May of you family members already have google accounts just for your blogging or Gmail. But did you know that your account can do all sorts of other cool things? My favorite Would have to be Igoogle. With Igoogle you can have a completely customized home page. I put all sorts of neat junk on it like my facebook feed. And my google reader. That's what's so neat about it. Anyone can make widgets for it giving it the ultimate homepage capability(Wow that word was so snazzy it could be a witty phrase all it's own)








that's not even scratching the surface of your account's possibilities.







Just look at all of this fun junk




Well that's my first blog post hope you liked it.




No comments:

Post a Comment