Friday, February 12, 2010

A Long Awaited Arrival

Because today is so extra super specialicious one young man will dare to write 2 blog posts (Insanity) just to cover the awesomelisciousness of it all.

Yeah that's right 2 blog posts in one day. I went there. (Oh no you di-'nt woody. Oh, but I did) If you had subscribed to me right now you could be really mad at me now. But thankfully it's my first day of blogging and I am assured that you will most likely forgive me of my rudeness. Now in the future of my sure-to-blossom-into-complete-awesome-sauce blog I will be sure to mind my internet manners and not spam out anybodies subscription reader. Now on to the matter.

My cousins are coming up to see us in our (kind of) Grand state of Wisconsin. And I am undoubtedly assured that this will be one two our most awesome days ever. Not sure what we will do then but I'm sure it will involve amazing things like staying up late, playing games, shopping, being awesome, and making dessert drinks with my 350 horse power blender. (That's a different story for a different day) It is really special to see them because we cousins are super close. We have been waiting for this day for a long time and it's finally here (Actually tomorrow, my bad. Just got so excited)



So here is my dramatic quote for the day:

"Keep your hands of my mama. Keep your hands of my Doritos"

as seen here

No comments:

Post a Comment