Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ouch!

Today I was hit by a set of bleachers at my school. Yes. Now that you mention it, it is a funny sentence. But my own fault. Today I was running away from two of my friends with their basketball, and while attempting to chuck it away from them smashed my face into the bleachers, in the gym. I couldn't feel my face for a couple minutes. Yes, I am a nincompoop. Only one such as me can make their face go numb from their own accidental force.


Here's something interesting.



Can you not just see an infomercial in the making for this?
Ever get sick of those dull monotonous highway chases? We have the car for you. Ever wished you could just get away from it all and leave to some other country on a whim, this car is your key to instant travels. Personally I think this is a really pointless idea, well unless you want to have really interesting gas station conversations.

No comments:

Post a Comment