Friday, May 28, 2010

Another Update

Right now I'm sitting in the basement of our dear friend/almost family member Eldon, who we lovingly refer to as It's kind of hard to explain how we have this pops so I'm just going to call him my uncle, or godfather or something. He's just awesome we'll leave it there. Anyway I am skipping my third day of finals to sit here in his basement in Indiana which I sort of think is a summer-home, or rather a home away from home.

This is my last school weekend and after Tuesday I'll be done for the summer. Just relaxing and taking it all in for now, but I hope I don't get killed by those last two final exams I have left.

Today blog buddies, I shall share with you my top 5 and bottom 5 things.

Top 5:
  1. An Icee slushy
  2. Applying something new to a project or daily life
  3. Family get-togethers
  4. Hanging out with friends
  5. Starting and finishing projects
Bottom 5:
  1. Old people (And I'm talking pre-historic) having teenage soap opera love moments in public. That's just gross.
  2. Overly cheesy adults that treat you like a toddler. "Helllo, I'm sally, and your mommywanted me to watch you while she's in the hospital" GO AWAY SALLY! I'm so thankful that I haven't met anyone like that lately.
  3. Mistaking milk chocolate for dark chocolate
  4. Feeling guilty for something beyond control
  5. Those annoying Facebook pages that everyone "Likes". Those things spread like a wildfire. Everyone just clicks like, and there is no way to get it out of your newsfeed.
Well that's it for this quick post.

No comments:

Post a Comment