Wednesday, May 26, 2010

That Time Of Year Again, The Best Time.


Well, friends it seems we have come to the end of our school years rope. I have two more days of school to take my finals and then it's time for us to cast of our lady the S.S. Freedom with a good classic bottle of wine for a journeys good luck. The only question of this oh so epic of journeys starts here before we cast off. Shall I proceed to climb this rope to the top or simply burn it off? I feel incredibly impatient now and feel as if studying is in sorts a bit of a waste of time. I feel confident in most things, but at the same time I feel like if I don't the very balance of Karma itself will come to roundhouse kick me in the face. So is it wise to cast off our lady freedom, the finest ship in the fleet with such clouds over-looming? (Pardon my poetic overuse.)

On the brighter side of this situation are my plans for this summer. I plan on a very productive summer. My daily plans include running every morning to train for cross-country next year, going to the library once a week, and teaching my self new technologies.

I have tons of ideas for fun projects too:

I have great ideas for a short movie.
I might write a song or two.
I'm going to learn how to make some cool games.

But I don't want to be a shut in this summer so I want to have lot's of time with friends, and lot's of activity going on. I don't want for one second to feel bored, so I've come up with an armada of ideas to combat it. This is a great summer for making stuff and hanging out so I'm going to take full advantage.
Here is my thoroughly unimpressive palm tree. I spent very little time drawing and too much time trying to make it look cooler than it really was.

No comments:

Post a Comment