Sunday, May 2, 2010

Moving and Mario

Well, my readers *cough cough* cousins *cough cough* this is my first post from the my new abode. What's even cooler than the house itself is the story behind it. This place is a wonderful 1920s home built by the carver family from their ice cream business. I love this house so much. Right now everything is chaotic and extended family is about running around talking and such. I have a suspicion that i will break out into insanity quite soon. The ever present feeling is being pushed aside by many things. One would be the constant echoing of sound of the walls of the house, accompanied by lot's of TV, computing and texting. But most of all, Mario. That's right Mario: everyone's favorite Italian plumber (With Luigi in a close second.) Mario and I have been fair weather friends throughout most of my life. I remember my first Mario game at age 5. I had been given the Nintendo Gameboy Advance. (which in reality is not quite that advanced as it once was.) Accompanying this Gameboy was Nintendo's own plumber in red. Mario. I still treasure this game today and play it a lot at least once a year. This would be that time of year. That's right. Me and Mario go way back.
Although I have been a little disappointed in some of his latest titles. This game Super Mario World is probably his finest moment. This game was originally created for the super Nintendo and was moved with a bunch of other games to the GBA. This game gave mario some of his best powers and awesomest levels. Mario is one of the reasons I'm not going to go scream at some inanimate objects for no good reason right now. (Yeah sorry that was weird.)

There he is in all of his glory. Giant Bullet beware.

Readers (Hi Allie and Lindsay, and Mrs. G) I'm terribly sorry for that lack of structure in this blog post. But I just have to say that I am trying very hard to keep it all together right now. Please bare with me. Oh By the way here is a video that has made me laugh a lot lately. Kudos to alex my bud for show'n me it.

(For those of you who would like to skip 2 crude words please skip the first 18 seconds.)





No comments:

Post a Comment