Friday, May 14, 2010

A guy Named Rocket Launcher.

Greetings my bloglings. Today I shall share the story of late with you. It has come down to the end of the week. Oh and what a week it has been. There are only two more left and I'd have to say it doesn't seem that close. But for now there is only to blog about it. So now I'll star off with this week's story.

In class random discussions come up alot in study hall. This one always makes me laugh. Some of us started discussing names for our future children. Out of the blue I decided I'd probably name my son Jimbo. However Jimbo is to common of a redneck country hick name so I thought it might be better to christen him with a French title: Jimbeaux. Putting that weird Idea behind me I thought of an even better name: Rocketlauncher. My friends and I stopped to imagine the possibilities of a child named Rocketlauncher. (Of course I had to use some poetic license on these situations for more blog effect.)

Situation 1:
My son walks into an airport and is stopped by a customs officer. "What's your name?", he asks. "Rocketlauncher", my well behaved son replied simply. "Umm... You going to have to come with me sir", the officer counters, and detains him for 24 hours and sends him home.
Situation 2:
In spite of my son's poor experiences in the airport industry he decides to try again, this time succeeding. He leaves for Iran for an international meeting. On his way to meet a very important generic business guy. There vehicle is stopped by radical Terrorists. The oddly named business man, my son has turned out to be exits the car to speak with the terrorist in perfect Iranian. "What is the meaning of this?". "Are you american?", their leader asks "What is your name?". "My name is Rocketlauncher and -" The radicals cheer and raise him over their shoulders. They are happy until they realize that their missiles will not fit down his throat. He escapes with his business associates and make it back to an airport where they are sent back to america. On the way another terrorist blows up the plain. Back in some federal security office an investigator interrogates the Iranian airport manager. "Who did you let on that plain?", he demands. "Nobody special, except for one guy named Rocketlauncher."




No comments:

Post a Comment