Monday, May 31, 2010

Basically Summer


Well Ladies and Gentlemen (Dang that is like the worst way to start blogging. That's an intro I'm never going to try again.) Tomorrow is my last day at school and summer calls to me with open arms. I have but to do finals tomorrow and then I shall escape the chains that bind me into a (Insert intelligent end of metaphor here). I have decided to all-together boycott this waste of a perfect day. I from now on no longer acknowledge the infamous day until it is over. I was going to write a sentence here about something but I have a feeling I boycotted it. So on to a new paragraph. (Wow. That was kinda cheesy.)

Well so far I'm off to a good start on my summer goals. Today I ran/jogged/walked down to Aimes Point the beautiful stretch of land that curves out into the middle of the waters around the road. I guess technically this is an isthmus, peninsula, strait, or something fancy like that but due to the recent outbreak of summer I no longer feel the need to describe it to you, as that seems like a school sanctioned activity of which I have abandoned. To make a long story short you really want some jogging shorts t go jogging. The lack of this will result in the most uncomfortable form of jog-wear known to man. The second thing I learned is that I am in need of a lot more of these little running trips that I just did. Thus said making it even more necessary to do this everyday.

My second so far declared summer project is my web site. I have decided to revamp it and add functionality. So far I have this:

I know it's just a header. But it will get better. The site's main purpose is to host all the cool stuff I'm going to make this summer and hopefully go off from there. I plan on hosting games, videos, and maybe some music. This isn't going to be as much of a hobby site as I hope for it to be more of a legitimate studio site. I want my friends to be in on this. Especially with making videos. My eventual hope is to get a nice camera, and do some vids with my friends. After all I have tons of acting friends, this could have potential.

To finish a great school year (Referring to friends by saying great. Not school work.) we have our 8th grade graduation, and parties. It should be a great time. My friend Kyle is having a camping trip in his yard tomorrow night, and my pal Gabe is holding an after party for the graduation on Thursday. Sounds like good fun.

Well another day another blog post. (Actually that's really not how it works but for the sake of clee-shay-ness I said it anyway)

-Woody

No comments:

Post a Comment